Ergogroup SA is a business consulting company established in Thessaloniki since 1995, providing support in the fields of:
- Management (business planning, company organisation, certification according to international standards like ISO 9001)
- Sales (product cost and profile, distribution channels, exports)
- Business and investments development
Ergogroup always assumes and maintains full supervision of and responsibility for the projects it undertakes, and guarantees performance of what it promises on a clear contractual basis.
HOW WE OPERATE
Ergogroup’s method of business consulting includes the following steps:
- Preliminary exploration of desired areas of collaboration: Basic client data, objectives and proposals are recorded via specially designed questionnaires.
- Processing of this initial information by Ergogroup.
- Formulation of proposed collaboration project, with specific methodology and timetable.
- On the basis of the client-supplied proposals and objectives and Ergogroup’s own analysis, a step-by-step plan is drawn up, with a specific timetable and budget.
- Search for project financing.
- Signature of project partnership contract.
- Implementation of project in the way, at the cost and within the time agreed upon.
- Verification of performance after completion of the project and, if required, the results can be monitored for a certain period of time for reliability and effectiveness.