The division support the planning of the company’s financial strategy and the checking and evaluation of its performance.
The scope of this division includes:
- Establishing the financial picture of the company, evaluating the situation, proposing improvements following a specific methodology with measurable results.
- Drafting and monitoring cash budgets / cash flow.
- Assessing borrowing requirements and capital costs (short and long term capital in whatever form, including working capital, factoring, leasing, venture capital)
- Selecting the appropriate sources of funds.
- Arranging or renegotiating loans.
- Restructuring assets / liabilities, reconfiguring the financial profil of the company, upgrading its credit standing.