OPERATIONAL PLANNING, GOVERNANCE & CORPORATE DEVELOPMENT
The focus of this division is the methodical, planned and controlled operation and development of the enterprise.
The approach to achieving the above objective is:
- designing the operational system
- establishing measurable targets
- evaluating the company’s results and progress
Ergogroup policy is centered on proper and reliable management support:
- § In the drafting and implementation of its business plan
- § In governing the company.
The scope of this division includes:
1. Drawing up and monitoring Business Plans, for optimum co-ordination and management of all available resources. This requires a process of analysis, strategy development, action planning, budget drafting and determining methods and indicators for assessing target achievement.
2. Corporate partnerships:
- § via mergers, buy-outs, acquisitions, strategic alliances
- § with the development of business relations between companies in sectors like sales, purchasing, dealerships, sub-contracting.
3. Market research (in Hellas and abroad).
4. Development of sales local and abroad.
5. Management support in areas like:
- Corporate governance (rational and effective management)